Below is the list of the various options in the Profile Dropdown Menu and their purposes:
a. My DashBoard》
- My Course(s) – The course(s) the student is taking or has taken.
- My Course Progress – shows the progress of the student and the course statistics. More details in will be covered in the next few chapters.
- Knowledge Bases – documentation on lesson content, student guide and website operations
- Instructor’s Blog – interesting posts by the Instructor to highlight some words that are covered in the lesson that can be applied in the daily life. Comments from the students are encouraged.
- BCMIP Vocab List – the complete list of words taught in this course with their meanings, respective Chinese characters and references to Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) if applicable
b. My Timeline – the listing of activity feed by the student that includes:
- Personal (a complete list of activity feed by the student)
- Likes (those posts that are liked by the student)
- Connections (a listing of those activities by the student’s connections i.e. both are connected with each other in the social community )
- Groups (a listing of those activities by the members of a particular Group which the student is also a member)
- Mentions (a listing of posts which mentions the student)
c. My Profile》– quick access to the student profile information. The option of Edit Profile will allow the student to edit the basic profile, personal information (About Me), Profile Photo and Cover Photo.
d. My Connections 》– displaying all the student’s connections ie both agree to connect to each other. Request is the page that displaying pending request from other students for connection.
- “All Members” option allows the student to access the profiles of all students and the Instructor.
e. My Groups》– the groups which the student is a member
- All Groups – All groups in that particular course
g. Login Info》– a list of options including changing password, changing to social login etc.
h. Log Out – self-explanatory.